THE SOLARBEAM bulb is "FDA Approved"
and used in all our exposure systems
is the most advanced metal halide lamp technology. We asked GE if they
could build a lamp for us that would place a metal halide point light
source inside of a sealed beam. We asked GE for a bulb system that
would be similar in concept to their industry-leading stadium, flood
lampand theatrical lighting. We wanted a focused light that did not
require a reflector. We also asked GE for a bulb that was powerful and
safe. We asked GE for a metal halide bulb that the screen printer could
handle without gloves, that would last longer and outperform the open
arc tube metal halide lamps that had been in the marketplace forever.
Two years later, GE the company that says "we bring good things to
life" handed us the superb SolarBeam lamp that is advanced in every way
over any other bulb manufactured for screen exposure.
- No other metal halide lamp is focused through a computer generated prismatic lens.
- No other metal halide lamp combines three halides on one blub format - gallium, iron, and mercury.
- No other metal halide lamp uses so little eneregy to produce so much concentrated UV.
- No other metal halide lamp produces consistent high resolution screens with quality half tone dots and sharp lines.
- No other metal halide lamp is warrented for six(6) months and lasts, on average, for over two years.
- No other metal halide exposure system carries a comprehensive two(2) year limited warrenty.
Major credit cards accepted