DirectJet Screen Burners
SOLARBEAM AUTOMATIC SELF-CONTAINED SCREENMAKER WITH 30 CHANNEL INTEGRATOR DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR COMPUTER TO SCREEN IMAGING
The State-Of-The-Art Sealed Beam Tri-Metal Halide Point Light Source focused through a prismatic lens delivers the highest concentration of UV in the most ideal exposure range out-performing all other Metal Halide Lamps that are produced anywhere.
For those shops that have invested in a Computer to Screen Imaging system, the DirectJet Screen Burner offers a pragmatic solution to exposing screens by eliminating the glass, vacuum pump and blanket used in traditional screen exposure systems. This means faster exposures as each surface of film and glass can absorb as much as 7.5% of the light that passes through it. Couple the 30% decrease in UV exposure time with the elimination of vacuum draw time and exposure speed can be reduced to almost half the normal time used with conventional exposure systems. The DirectJet Screen Burners use the technologically advanced Solarbeam Tri-Metal Halide Lamp that delivers perfectly focused light using a built-in, non-metallic reflector and prismatic lens that results in higher resolution screens with very sharp lines and solid half tone dots. These ScreenMakers offer automatic exposure control. The built in light integrator allows as many as 30 programs for variations in mesh count, emulsion changes, the number of coats per side, etc. Exposures are fast and quality screen resolution is guaranteed.
- Focused 7000 & 10000 UVA Tri-Metal Halide Point Light Source.
- No Blanket, No Vacuum, No Glass, No Film.
- Light Integrator Stores 30 Exposure Programs.
- High Output Lamps Produce Perfect Screens Super Fast.
- Microprocessor Controlled Photocell Delivers Precise Exposure.
- High Gauge Welded Steel Construction.
- FDA Approved Lamp-Safe Emissions & Safe to Handle withOUT Gloves.
- Solarbeam Lamps Use Significantly Less Energy and Last Significantly Longer
than Traditional Metal Halide Bulbs Resulting in Significant Savings.
||Max. Screen Size (O.D.)
|DJB 7000 / 3243
||DJB 10000 / 5474*
|DJB 7000 / 4362
||43" x 62 "
109cm x 152cm
|DJB 10000 / 5474*
||54" x 74"
138cm x 188cm
* Dual Shuttered SOLARBEAM lamps