LX-680 Our best dual cure
||Estimated 305 mesh
1K MH Speed
|Estimated 305 mesh
5K MH Speed
||diazo dual cure
MSDS Product Fact Sheet Tech Data Sheet
Diazo sensitized, high quality, high solids dual-cure emulsion with excellent resistance to all solvent based and UV inks.
LX-680 is very suitable for high quality graphics and industrial printing and for all general purpose, graphic and industrial applications. Latitude, resolution and edge definition are excellent, which makes it ideal for fine line and half tone printing. The solids content 38%, provides superior print quality, and very fast drying. Supplied with a diazo sensitizer in powder form.
- 28UFLX680 28 ounces (0.83 liters)
- 1GUFLX680 1 gallon (3.785 liters)
- 5GUFLX680 5 gallons (18.927 liters)
- 50GUFLX680 50 gallons (1041 liters)
- Premeasured diazo sensitizer is included with each unit.
- Shelf life 4-6 weeks after adding diazo
- Coated mesh shelflife 4 weeks