Print on bottles, pails, containers, tubes and more with this versatile, universal 3-D & flat piece parts press.
A.W.T. has taken many years of experience to redevelop this true universal 3-D and flat piece parts screen printer. This heavy duty printer is built to print on a wide variety of flat and shaped objects.
We have extended the standard print diameter to 4-3/8" and 13-3/4" long, thus reducing your tooling costs for larger print stroke requirements. Now print most gallon size containers without expensive double stroke tooling.
The Versa-Print is compact and easy to use and understand. Rather than the squeegee/flood assembly moving across the screen, the print stroke results from the screen moving as the cylindrical object rotates in synchronization with the frame. The result is a razor sharp, high resolution image.
This one machine handles thousands of different shapes and piece parts. By simply adding new tooling fixtures, you can print cylinders, conical, flats and more.
All setups are user friendly. Our standard squeegee/flood bar chopper assembly requires no tools for settings. Linear bearings keep the print action smooth and quiet. The squeegee/flood chopper assembly can print with or without a flood stroke. There are independent squeegee and flood speed controls. Micro-registration, standard on all machines, ensures excellent printed results.
Variable squeegee/flood bar speed controls are adjusted by simply turning a dial.
- Squeegee floodbar chopper assembly with variable independent speed.
- Screen holder with micro-registration for extremely close tolerance registration of +/- .02
- Print capacity from 4-3/8" diameter to 13-3/4" long.
- Linear bearings with hardened shaft for years and years of trouble free, wear free operation.
- Adjustable squeegee pressure control.
- Adjustable flood bar pressure control.
- Tooling interchangeable with most other equipment in the market place.
- Solid state controls.
- Foot pedal.
- Squeegee floodbar angle controls.
- Sliding frame clamps for screen holder.
- Electrical requirements are 115 V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz.
- ( 220 V, 50 & 60 Hz also available )
||Max Print Diameter
||Max Print Length
||Max Frame O.D.
||Print Speed Range
||4-3/8" ( 11 cm )
||13-3/4" ( 35 cm )
||14" x 21"
( 35.5 cm x 53 cm )
||115 V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
( 220 V, 1 Ph, 50 Hz models also available )
Options & Accessories
- A full range of tooling fixtures, including tooling plate fixture for CD's, gaskets or other parts.
- Pneumatic frame holders.
- Inflation device.
- Vacuum bed and peel system.
- Automatic registration.
- Height adjustment.
- 220 V, 50 & 60 Hz. also available.